THIS PROCESS MUST ALL BE COMPLETED ON THE SAME COMPUTER. PLEASE DO NOT START THE PROCESS ON ONE COMPUTER AND COMPLETE ON ANOTHER COMPUTER. THE ACCOUNT ACTIVATION PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED ON THE SAME COMPUTER.
These instructions are for RETURNING MEMBERS ONLY that are trying to pay there dues. Please READ EACH STEP FULLY and follow these instructions EXACTLY.
1. Select the link below, this will create an account on the website for you. Enter the requested information. This will open a new window, after you enter the information return to this page and proceed with step 2.
2. Select the Member Payment link below. The member payment is protected, and this will prompt you to get an activation code(password). Click on the "Email Account Activation Instructions" link and an email is sent that contains a link to create a password for your account.
Open the email and click on the "Activate Your Account" link contained within the email. This will open another page for you to enter your password. ONLY COMPLETE THE PASSWORD AND RESET PASSWORD INFORMATION. DO NOT CHANGE ANY OTHER INFORMATION. After completing the password information select "Activate Account" and you will be take to the Member Payment page.
Fill in the information to make a payment to Pay Pal. After you make the payment, return to this page and proceed with step 3.
3. Click on the Enrollment Application below. Please print and complete the application, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org" or mail to :
PO Box 550156
Dallas, TX, 75355
4. Once you make the payment for DBOA the treasurer will activate you in the chapters assignment software "RefTown". You will receive an email within a couple of days stating you have been activated in RefTown. If you have not been activated in couple of days, please send an email to the chapter treasurer inquiring about your payment/activation information at email@example.com.
5. Once you have completed the payment information for DBOA. You will need to make payment to the State Association (THSBOA). Please click on link below.